Here you will find condensed information about new releases, business news and more.
NEVIS Cluster Release August 2019
Some highlights of the August release:
- NEVIS now supports multiple mobile phone numbers per user for the mTAN login credential.
- New Identity Management REST services expand capabilities for the administration of clients, applications and roles.
- nevisAuth now offers OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection according to RFC 7662.
- MariaDB is now an officially supported database for nevisMeta and OAuth 2.0 use cases.
- Oracle 18c is now an officially supported database for nevisIDM, nevisWF and nevisReports.
- Experimental support for direct deployment of NEVIS to Kubernetes on Azure. Production readiness is expected for November 2019.
We are happy to receive your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
New FIDO Alliance Member
Media release: AdNovum joins the FIDO Alliance as a sponsoring member and promotes passwordless authentication with NEVIS. The NEVIS Security Suite supports secure and convenient mobile authentication according to the FIDO standard since autumn 2018.